Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tools of the Writing Trade



I don't mean to be a brand whore, but these are the two most used items in my writing arsenal. One big part of writing is feeling comfortable. For me, it's always a cup of coffee from Starbucks and a Sharpie pen.

Why?

I stopped at Starbucks at the Meijer store in Grand Haven a lot when I was taking care of my grandmother. I got to know the women there and they were always super nice to me. Each time I grab a cup of dark roast or a steamed cold brew (which is delicious) I think about those times and how nice those gals were.

The Sharpie pen just writes like a dream. I tend to write messy with ink, but the fusion of pen and marker makes even my own chicken scratch a bit recognizable to me.

What are your tools of the trade?


No comments:

Post a Comment